GUEST BLOG: Local Artist's Produce "Black & White Pages" a Music and Dance Video by Patrick Mason

Badwolfdc:
Every so often I receive the privilege of presenting new, local artists. This new video by the Mason family and dancer Christopher Bloom is such a powerhouse of talent that its difficult to pick out one aspect.(Music, Dance, Film) I will therefore let the art speak for itself. Here is Patrick Masons description in his own words;

Patrick Mason:
"My brother Micah and I grew up in the DC area. We recently made a music video in Clarke County and wanted to share it with you!

My friend Chris grew up to be one of the best modern ballet dancers in the world, so my brother and I made a music video with him. We wanted it to immerse the viewer in the dance so we shot in unbroken takes to draw the audience into the story and emotion of the song."




Micah Mason and Merryn Mason are the artists, (Micah is the main singer and Merryn is featured on the song) the song was written by Micah and Merryn Mason.

Patrick Mason co-directed the music video / Cinematography

Chris Bloom co-directed and did the choreography. (Chris is a lead dancer at NYC Ballet Hispanico)

Comments