Quick Shots #69: Paul Stuart Raises its Banner at CityCenterDC

It had already been announced that Paul Stuart, known for its "upscale men's & women's clothing, with their unique take on Anglo-American classics." was coming to CityCenterDC. Now we know where, (Corner of 9th and I Street's NW) and approximately when (Spring 2015)
I was walking home from dinner this evening and the advertising is up...which means - yes, time to get excited...here's some night shots just to give you an idea. (it's going to be a huge store, that shares the ground floor of 950 I Street NW with Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House)

Coming to CityCenterDC in Spring 2015
View along I Street NW (towards 9th)
Corner of 9th & I Street's NW
Just loving CityCenterDC
More to come on this......

Comments

Most Popular This Week