Z-Furniture Opens at 1010 Mass Ave NW

So, since 10th Street NW has now opened, I don't really go down 11th Street anymore....today I thought I would go that way and POW! we have a new furniture store.  Z-Furniture is now open in 1010 Mass Ave NW.  (Joining Bolt Burgers) They are very much a contemporary furniture store and extremely good for Condo/Apartment style living.....give them a try and support a new (well new in the hood) business....
1010 Mass Avenue is the address, but the entrance is on 11th Street NW
Great contemporary furniture for condo/apartment living 
The Store is open:
Monday thru Saturday  - 11am till 8pm
Sunday                        - 12noon till 6pm

Comments

  1. Thank you for providing the information. I was searching a good furniture shop since many days as I want to purchase a good set of furniture for our new house.
    Beautiful wall decor Miami

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment