Quick Post on La Colombe (Blagden Alley)

I made a quick visit to La Colombe today, just as new furnishings were arriving. The news is outdoor seating, although limited, will be one of the most popular places to sit and drink your brew. Continuing the theme from interior to exterior the wooden benches and tables are just perfect, and unobtrusive. With the warmer weather (well maybe) these will be premium seats. I spoke to Greg Smith, La Colombe's manager, he tells me that "he has some extra internal shelving, that will clear the bar of most of the retail items,"  and most exciting, "there is a bench on its way so that we will be able to have regular 'cupping' events" I'll let you know when and what as this gets closer, so you can get over to experience it.
Benches and Tables added to both sides of the entrance
Under cover, but out-doors - perfect for that springtime morning java
While I was at the cafe, I was introduced to what is now my favorite coffee...a wonderfully sweet drink called a Bon-Bon - try it, if you like sweet! remember to ask for it with 'foam' (like a machiato) to make it smooth and sweet like coffee cream. Just Sayin'

Comments