MVT: Silo, Le Pain Quotidien and Alba Osteria all setting up for December Openings

So, If you have read the Badwolfdc Blog before, you know that I have a habit of finding things in three's (its not intentional) So its fair to say that after focusing quite a bit, over the past 3 days, on the MVT neighborhood, it was no surprise to see that I had 3 new restaurant openings on the horizon. I have just published articles on Le Pain Quotidien and Silo so I will just link you and add the third, Alba Osteria, below

1.  Alba Osteria (425 I Street NW)
    The restaurant anticipates opening in mid to late December.
The new signage beckons, at the corner of 4th Street and I Street NW.

Alba Osteria has installed signage and is finishing interior build out for the new 155 seat Italian restaurant at 425 I St., NW. Part of the Al Dente family of restaurants, Alba Osteria will serve "upscale" contemporary Italian cuisine and offer a large inside bar area and outdoor patio dining experience, with 128 seats. Plans also include live entertainment for weekend brunch. The advertized hours are Sunday Through Thursday 8am till 2am, and Friday and Saturday 8am till 3am
The covers on the windows belie the advanced state of the interior finish
Still trying to get inside for some photo's - yeah I snuck this one in though

Note: There website is up, but incomplete...you can follow Alba Osteria on Twitter @AlbaOsteriaDC


2.  Le Pain Quotidien (433 Mass Ave NW)
     Opening Date set: December 10th


3. Silo (919 5th Street NW)
    Open Date not set: Around Christmas

So there you have it....The MVT is really heating up as a go to neighborhood, not only to find an apartment, but to dine and play as well. With so much development in progress and planned, there are sure to be more days when I will write " I have 3 (of something to announce)"

Comments

Most Popular This Week